It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the Paper Smooches November release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time...on November 1st. You will find them HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the eight design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, November 3rd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 4th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
As I mentioned on Tuesday, Erin Lincoln is joining the PS design team this month because Laurie Schmidlin is out on maternity leave and will return in time for our December release.Emily Leiphart
To increase your chances of winning:
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to four chances to win on each blog)
Happy Halloween!! Our new release has nothing to do with Halloween, so I was determined to make a Halloween card using our new release somehow. So, I used the snowflakes from our new FRESH SNOW stamp set to decorate my pumpkins. The pumpkins are punched circles...the left one is popped up. The base accent paper is a forest green color, so I colored some of my epoxy stickers with a Copic marker to match. It actually worked! The accent paper that holds the sentiment is one of our new TOPPERS dies. The sentiment is from Halloweenies and it's is stamped on our Flag Tags die.
Thanks for stopping by!