Thursday, March 9, 2017

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol MARCH 2017

It's PS Patrol Day!
Check out these totally awesome cards that I found on our Flickr Gallery.
THANK YOU so much for sharing your creations with us - I love seeing PS projects - HUGE smiles over here :)

Oh how I love the colors, the soft background, the stitching - it's all gooood ;)
(Bee Mine, Love Word 2 Die)


Francesca 
How cute that Franci arranged the images in a heart shape.  I adore this so very much!  
(fabulous coloring by the way)
(Surf & Turf)


Karen Haman 

Simply awesome.  I love the hombre colors, the pop of sequins and the brown sentiment.  LOVE this!
(Leafy Greens, Quote Tag Die)


swoon-worthy!
I looove the colors, the stitching and ink-blotted feather accents.  The sequins are perfect!



Oh my gosh, is this not the happiest card on the planet?
I am smiling just looking at it.
just WOW - I am floored by the cuteness xx

In 2003 an ER doctor in Idaho saved a patient’s life by performing emergency surgery with a cordless drill in a church parking lot to relieve pressure on his brain caused by internal bleeding.

xx Kim

3 comments:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.