Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sunday Recap 8.6

Hello, friends!

Savannah here today to share a quick post and update on what you need to know about Paper Smooches:

1. Click HERE for our September Guest Designer Search!

2. Click HERE for our July/August monthly challenge- we are continuing with the theme ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!!! Deadline: August 28th

3. I forgot to share my video that I created a couple of weeks back on the Virtual Smooches blog! LOL I've been so busy with our move that it slipped my mind. Check out how I create bases for PS Line Art dies HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will join in the fun for our search and monthly challenge!! Be sure to stop by daily for more inspiration from the DT. Be blessed ❤️

ps... I've moved and have been unpacking all week! My craft studio will not be ready until mid-September... but I've got internet! LOL :) Hopefully I will have time to create and share projects this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.